Education and Experience for Howard T. Bellin, M.D.
- Medical School:
New York Medical College, New York, N.Y.
- Undergraduate Degree:
Amherst College, Amherst, Massachusetts
University of California Hospital, San Francisco, California
- General Surgery:
Metropolitan Hospital, New York, N.Y.
- Plastic Surgery:
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, N.Y.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery - (Board Certification in Plastic Surgery)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery New York Medical College
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology New York Medical College
- Clinical Instructor in Plastic Surgery New York Medical College
- Instructor in Plastic Surgery Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Assistant in Surgery Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Captain - U.S. Air Force Medical Corps Homestead Air Force Base, Florida
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- International Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- New York Academy of Medicine - Fellow
- New York County Medical Society
- New York State Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Pan American Medical Association
- New York Academy of Science
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Academy of Physician Inventors
- New York
- "Who's Who in America"
- "Who's Who in Medicine"
- "Who's Who in the World"
- "The Best Doctors in New York"
- Dr. Bellin has been written about in The New York Times, The New York Daily News, The New York Post, People Magazine, Time, Newsweek, Esquire, Life, New York Magazine, Crains, Vogue, Woman's Day, Cosmopolitan, Harpers Bazaar and many other publications.
- Dr. Bellin has been featured on national and local television more than 50 times. His appearances include 20/20, Geraldo, Oprah, The CBS Morning News, America Alive (NBC National), CBS Nightwatch (Charlie Rose), CNN, Mid-morning LA, AM Chicago, Saturday Night Live, The Jackie Mason Show, Extra, MTV, Home Page (NBC National) and numerous New York local news and talk show programs (NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox) , Wicker's World (BBC - England) and the Nicky Campbell Show (BBC - England).
- "Dr. Bellin's Beautiful You Book" Prentice-Hall, 1981
- "BeautyScience - Advice from one of the World's Leading Plastic Surgeons" Metropublish, London - (2001)
|Howard T. Bellin, M.D.|
|The Plastic Surgery Center of New York|
|Office Address: |
|105 E. 73rd Street|
|New York, NY 10021|